I haven’t posted for a while. I’m sorry. But hey, I’m back now and hopefully I’ll have a lot more time to dedicate to my blog.
I wanted to share with you the contents of my make up bag, purely because I carry around stuff that can take me from day to night quite easily so it might be helpful to anyone that doesn’t quite know what to carry around with them if they’re going anywhere. (I use this stuff every day by the way, the bag sits on my dressing table.)
- YSL Touche Eclat Le Teint Foundation
- YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
- YSL Touche Eclat Complexion Highlighter
- MaxFactor Pan Stik (this is meant to be a foundation stick but I use it as a concealer under my eyes – it does such a great job at covering up dark circles, I’ve been using it for years)
- Benefit Hello Flawless Compact Powder Foundation (this is great for use all over the face as a light coverage foundation, but I use it mainly for setting my liquid foundation and for touching up if ever I need it)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Sun Beam liquid highlighter (I love having this in my make up bag because you can literally use your fingers to apply and blend it out and it takes seconds to put on.)
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (mines in the shade Nectar and I use this shade pretty much all year round)
- Chanel Entrelacs Eye shadow palette (this was a limited edition palette, but its got some great neutral shades that I can use for any occasion. I feel that no make up bag is complete with out a good little neutral eye shadow palette, you can get lots of great quality neutral palettes now, it’s worth having a shop around to find your perfect one)
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect Mascara (I think MaxFactor Mascaras are the best)
- DiorShow Mascara (Sample. I chuck samples in my make up bag)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in the shade Abu Dhabi
- The Body Shop Lip Liner in the shade Clover Pink
So that’s all the actual products I have in there, I carry around a kabuki brush, and a few random brushes that come with powders and stuff because they can be good for on the go application and they’re always small and easy to carry around, I wouldn’t really have a heart attack if I lost one.. I also carry around my Beauty Blender for my liquid products (I keep it in a plastic pouch when it’s wet) I would probably die without it. I also chuck in some little perfume samples and a sharpener.
I hope this post’s been interesting, or helpful, or both. Also, a good tip for when you’re travelling or just don’t like to carry around too many bulky things, is to get little samples of foundations or liquid products from make up counters in your shade so you have a mini version of the same product (for free).
Bye for now!