I found this list of questions online and thought it would be a great idea for a fun blog post to help you all to get to know me a bit better.
- What’s a nickname only your family call you? I’ve never had a nickname to be honest.
- What’s a weird habit of yours? I pull my eyebrow hairs out when I get stressed.
- Do you have any weird phobias? Trypophobia. I’m scared of small clustered holes and things of the sort that are all close together, when I see things like that I actually want to cry, it makes me feel so gross inside. Apparently it’s only a made up phobia and nobody actually has it, but stuff like that used to give me the creeps ever since I was about 4 and I only just found out what it was after I looked it up. Ergh. Just Google it.
- What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone? This is so embarrassing but it’s Twilight by Cover Drive!! Such a cringey song choice, it came out in 2012 (I’m only 23 btw) and it’s just one of those songs that sticks in your head. It makes me happy though so who cares!?
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? When people eat crisps/biscuits (anything that leaves crumbs) in bed!
- What’s one of your nervous habits? The eyebrow situation mentioned in no.2 and playing with my hair.
- What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left.
- What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? I tend to go to Costa more, but it’s always a Caramel Latte regardless!
- Which way do you face in the shower? I face away from the shower? But I do sometimes wonder if there is a ‘correct’ way to face when showering? Like, are there rules? Who knows.
- Do you have any weird body skills? Erm, I can roll my tongue?
- What’s your favourite comfort food that is bad but you eat it anyway? Chocolate. Cake. I love chocolate and cakes. I eat anything whenever I feel like it to be honest. I’m just rebellious like that.
- What was your first stuffed animal and what was it’s name? I had a bear with a dress on called Malisa ❤
- What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say? I don’t really have a phrase that I always say.
- What’s your favourite thing to wear? Pyjamas.
- What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realize it isn’t? Erm, so many ugly phases have passed! K-Swiss trainers. Anyone? This was way back in high school though and I used to have a pink Nike drawstring bag which I thought was bomb.com but it’s actually kinda chav now that I think about it LOL.
That is all! I’ve actually had fun doing this post. Hope you’ve enjoyed reading!